Ransom County Historical Society
Ransom County Historical Museum
Fort Ransom, ND USA
Article 1 Membership
1. Individual active members-any person interested in the purpose of the society shall be eligible.
2. Institutional and Business members-any organization board, school or library, interested in the society's purposes shall be eligible.
3. Contributing and sustaining members-a person, group, or firm, offering special support to the objectives of the society shall be eligible.
4. Honorary members-honorary membership may be conferred upon any person whose activities have contributed to the objectives of the society. Honorary members shall be elected by a 75% vote of members present at the annual meeting, upon nomination by the board of directors.
5. Life members-(Individuals only).
C. Membership Dues.
1. Annual dues for individual active members shall be $5.00.
2. Annual dues for family active members shall be $10.00.
3. Annual dues for institutional and business members shall be $25.00.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about
this web site.